Panasonic Announces 3D New Products1 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
Panasonic has announced a slew of new 3D products that will be available later this year.
This list consists of:
- Integrated full HD camcorder (AG-3DA1) ““ Accepting orders
- Portable P2 media storage unit (AG-MSU10)
- A portable workflow tool that simplifies the process of backing-up or aggregating P2 content to a larger removable solid-state drive.
- Removes the need for computers or larger, more expensive appliances in the field
- Single slot P2 solid state memory card drive (AJ-PCD2)
- Requires no separate power supply for file transfers
- Supports all P2 card sizes, P2 formats and frame rates in HD and SD
- Offers total compatibility with Mac and Windows desktop and laptop computers.
- Professional 25.5 inch 3D production monitor (BT-3DL2550)
- Provides 3D display with true-to-life color in a durable, production-tough LCD panel package
- In full 1920 x 1200 resolution
- Multi-format HD/SD digital mixer (AG-HMX100)
- High-quality switcher/mixer designed to support multiple camera workflows
- Supports SD, HD, and 3D HD formats
- First affordable live switcher for use in 3D production