CALL FOR ENTRIES: Full Circle Lab Philippines
Full Circle Lab Philippines (FCL) is a capacity-building program aimed at supporting Filipino and Southeast Asian filmmakers. The second edition of the Lab takes place in Manila, from the 15th to 22nd of April 2020. FCL is co-organised by the Film Development Council of the Philippines (FDCP) and Tatino Films.
FCL is now open for submissions.
FCL is a project development initiative launched by Matthieu Darras and the FDCP in 2019. It covers five key areas:
– The Fiction Lab – For features films in development
– The Series Lab – For series (mini-series and multi-season series) in development
– The Animation Lab – For animation IP stories (shorts, features, or series) in development
– The Documentary Lab – For feature-length documentaries in post-production
– The First Cut Lab – For fiction feature films at the editing stage
The 2nd edition of FCL is open to filmmakers from all the Southeast Asian countries, and will take place in Manilla from 15 to 22 April 2020. The respective submission deadlines are as below:
– The Fiction, Series, and Animation Labs – 1 March 2020
– The Documentary and First Cut Labs – 15 March 2020
For full details, visit the Lab’s official website.