ARRI introduces Orbiter ultra-bright LED point source1 min readReading Time: < 1 minute
ARRI has introduced Orbiter, an entirely new lighting fixture design. It’s an ultra-bright, tunable, and directional LED fixture. All systems in Orbiter are completely new and have been designed with versatility in mind.
Orbiter’s top features are a variety of optics including open face, projection, dome, and light banks, ARRI Spectra six-colour wide gamut light engine; extremely powerful output for maximal brightness and perfect colours; the Lighting Operating System (LiOS) with powerful software features; integrated colour sensor for matching ambient light; weatherproof housing; a removable, intuitive control panel; perfect smooth dimming to zero; a full suite of connectors and sensors; and an internal power supply, wireless DMX, and battery input. Orbiter’s state-of-the-art technology and versatile design makes it an optimal lamp-head for today and for the future, with endless possibilities for updates, configurations, and enhancements.
- Variety of optics including: open face, projection, dome, and soft boxes
- ARRI Spectra six-colour, wide gamut light engine
- Extremely powerful output for maximal brightness and perfect colours
- Lighting Operating System (LiOS) with powerful software features
- Weatherproof housing
- Integrated colour sensor for matching ambient light
- Removable, intuitive control panel
- Full suite of connectors and sensors
- Perfected smooth dimming to zero
- Internal power supply, wireless DMX, & battery input
Image Credit: ARRI