CALL FOR ENTRIES: PITCHFEST 2019
Have a great story premise for a TV show, web series or feature film? Pitch it to us and stand to win cash prizes.
– A logline of not more than 30 words.
– A synopsis of between 200 to 300 words.
– Fiction or factual entries welcome.
– All genres accepted except Reality and Variety.
Deadline is on Saturday, 9 November 2019 at 11.59pm.
Entries will be shortlisted by a panel of experienced screenwriters.
The top 10 entries will be invited to an open pitch to judges from the broadcast and media industry on 24 November 2019 at The Substation.
First Prize: $1,500 cash + $1,000 Development Money
Second Prize: $1,000 cash
Third Prize: $500 cash
FEES / RULES:
– $15 for first entry, $10 for subsequent entries.
– Maximum of 3 entries per participant.
– Two FREE entries for SAS members (Check membership here).
– Open to Singaporeans and PRs only.
– Payment by PayNow only.
For enquiries, contact the Screenwriters Association via:
– Facebook: @ScreenwritersAssociationSG
– Email: email@example.com
Terms and conditions apply and can be found at: https://www.screenwriters.org.sg/pitchfest2019-tnc