OPEN CALL: SINEMA.SG INTERNS + CONTRIBUTORS!
Attention, aspiring writers and editors! There are exciting times on the horizon here at Sinema and we’re on the lookout for people to join us as we go full steam ahead. If you are passionate about film and media, read on:
– Editorial assistant
– Developing, writing, and curating film-related web content such as reviews, interviews, event listings, guides, and press releases
– Opportunity to attend exclusive film screenings & press events
– Paid internship, 3 – 6 months
– Background in a relevant field preferred, but not necessary
– Film/television reviews and essays, articles or commentary on films and the film industry
– Opportunity to attend exclusive film screenings
– Unpaid position but with no strict obligations; submit pieces as and when you like, with your name on the byline
– No background or experience needed, but we will require a sample of your writing
All are welcome to apply – students looking to expand their portfolio, senior citizens looking to fill their time, journalists, film buffs, anything in between.
Interested applicants, please send your portfolio and a sample of your writing to email@example.com with the subject title indicating your name and your desired position – i.e. intern or contributor.