Creative Content Production Conference 2011
The Creative Content Production Conference, part of the annual BroadcastAsia2011 Exhibition held on 21 – 24 June,Â returns with a 2-day event focusing on creating content for film and TV.
The Big Screen Day will examine topics from producing Asian films for the international market, creative editing and visual effects to examining the criteria for film selection in festivals. The Small Screen Day takes a look at case studies ranging from commercially successful dramas and reality programs to award-winning documentaries and animation series, as well as the growth of content distribution across multiple platforms and the value of branded entertainment.
The conference features an international list of speakers including:
- Rick Dean, Chairman, 3D@Home Consortium and Senior VP of THX
- Lorna Tee, Film Producer, October Pictures, Hong Kong
- Nina Jung, Head, International Affairs Department, Seoul Film Commission
- Mike Wiluan, Managing Director, Infinite Frameworks
- Raymond Phathanavirangoon, Official Delegate, Cannes Criticsâ€™ Week
- Juan Foo, Director of Content Business Development, Shooting Gallery Asia Pte Ltd
- Wilma Galvante, Senior VP, Entertainment TV Group, GMA Network, Philippines
- Park In-Taek, President, TOUCHSKY, Korea
- Usamah Zaid Bin Yasin, Creative Director and Co-Founder, Les Copaque Production Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Gerald Smith, Director Asia, Endemol Worldwide Brands
- Samuel Seow, Managing Director, Samuel Seow Law Corporation
Book before 20th May to enjoy early bird savings! Sinema Members get an additional 10% off. Simply quote the promotional code â€œSINEMA_CCPâ€ for the discount. To register today, click here.
If you have any other enquiries on speaking or sponsoring the event, please contact Lilia Loy at firstname.lastname@example.org .