Live On Film Competition
There are many ways of how organ donation saved lives, yet many also tell of those who are still waiting for the gift of life.
The Live On Film Competition invites you to translate your stories on organ donation into film. Through this, you can promote discussion and support for this worthy cause.
- Mentorship by Royston Tan and other judges
- Gala screening for the top 5 films
- $5000 cash prize for the winning film
- $3000 film production grant for the top 5 films
- 1 Seagate External Hard Disk Drive
Meet the judges first hand as they share with you tips on making a bigger impact on others’ lives with your film. Everyone is welcome, so see you there!
Date: 26 May 2010
Time: 3 – 4.30pm
Venue: LASALLE College of the Arts,
Film Studio at
Room 301, Block H
1 McNally Street