Forum Session: Proposed Association for Media Businesses and Professionals
Sinema Media will be sharing a proposal for an Association for Media Businesses & Professionals (AoMB.PRO). Sinema Media has been working on this proposal since late 2015. This proposal aims to bring together Freelancers and Companies under a shared Standards, Operating Framework and Terms of Engagement.
Some of the areas to be discussed:
– Establish Standards through Member consultations and input.
– Establish Accreditation Criteria and Qualifications through continuous Training and Assessment.
– Establish a Centralised Database of Members’ Qualifications/Awards/Resume and Production Hours clocked as well as Fees Paid/Received Record..
– Publish “˜Exponential Moving Average’ Rates based on Producer/Freelancer entry records to reflect market sentiments.
– Provide Standard Templates for Contracts and Purchase Orders for Member Freelancers and Companies.
– Provide Mediation, Dispute Resolution, Arbitration Services for Members (Pre-Court).
Date and Time: Thursday, 30 June 2016, 7:00PM – 10:00PM
Location: *SCAPE Gallery, Level 5, 2 Orchard Link, Singapore 237978
RSVP Here. (RSVP Closes at 6:00PM)