Deadline Extended for TNPFFF1 min readReading Time: 2 minutes
As announced in The New Paper, the deadline for submissions for FiRST Film Fest has now been extended to March 6.
On top of that, the contest is now open to all youth under the age of 35.
The first prize includes a Sony NEX-VG10E Camcorder with SAL24F20Z lens, LA-EA1 adaptor and PRO-HG Duo HX 16GB memory stick worth about $5,500.
1. The closing date for all submissions is March 6 2011.
2. The contest is open to contestants under the age of 35 as of March 6 2011.
3. All entries are to be set and filmed in Singapore and meant for a general audience.
4. Entries must include the TNP masthead provided here in their end credits.
5. The final selection of all the films is up to the discretion of the organiser.
6. Only selected entries will be uploaded on http://www.tnp.sg/fff.
7. The organiser reserves the right to postpone or make changes to the screening dates.
8. Films to be submitted should be 3 minutes or less, and made after Dec 2, 2010.
9. Contestants must ensure that all approvals and permissions for use of materials within the film (music, etc) have been obtained before submission.
10. Each submission must be readily available on DVD/CD-ROM should the organiser require it.
11. All films should be in English and subtitled in English if other languages are used in the film.
12. The organiser may choose to disqualify any entry that fails to meet the terms stated above.