SUBMISSION OF MASTER VIDEOS by CONTENT ASSESSOR
If you wish to distribute your films/videos and require a content assessor to assess the films/videos and submit the recommended classification to MDA (only up to PG-13), please email Sharon Jing Yi at sharon[at]sinema[dot]sg.
SUBMISSION OF VIDEOS/FILMS MATERIALS TO MDA CLASSIFICATION
If you require assistance to only submit your film materials to MDA for classification, please read below:
SUBMITTING MATERIALS COORDINATION FEES (FOR UP TO 3 TITLES)
DUPLICATING DVD (From soft copy screener download)
Per copy SGD$25.00
MDA CLASSIFICATION FEES PER TITLE (APPLICABLE FOR SHORT AND FEATURE FILM)
Depending on the duration of EACH title.
- 1 min to 30 min: $40.80
- 31 min to 60 min: $80.80
- 61 min to 90 min: $120.80
- 91 min to 120 min: $160.80
1. Preview film to check content is not likely to be under ‘NAR’ (not allowed for all ratings)
2. Proceed to film details submission on MDA website. An in-receipt number is designated.
3. Delivery materials to MDA
4. Check the status and update client at least once per month
5. Collect materials from MDA and make necessary classification fees payment
6. Delivery of materials and rating stickers to one local address after classification is completed.
1. Check that the particular film title (and same edition) has not been rated by MDA previously. You may check via this link or via apple app downloadable here.
2. Fill up and submit details via this CLASSIFICATION FORM or submit details in a WORD document file.
3. Wait for our confirmation email (which should arrive within a couple of working days) to confirm your payment preference.
4. If you want to go ahead, we’ll send you a payment invoice. Payment can be made through cheque, cash or Paypal (additional charges applicable).
5. Send us your film copy (h264, prores, mpeg4) via Dropbox or give us a physical copy
6. Relax and leave the rest to us! We’ll let you know when your film/video has been rated!
All prices exclude prevalent GST.
Do note that MDA classification takes at least 2 months.
To know more about MDA Film Classification guidelines, click here.
For other questions, kindly email to info[at]sinema[dot]sg