CALL FOR ENTRIES: Aesthetica Short Film Festival
Submissions are now openÂ for the 8thÂ edition of the BAFTA-Recognised Aesthetica Short Film Festival (ASFF). Celebrating innovation and excellence,Â ASFF is looking for both emerging and established filmmakersÂ who are pushing the boundaries of filmmaking forward, to showcase their work to a wider audience
CONTEST ENTRY DETAILS
- Deadline: 31 May 2018
- Open to international submissions, with no age restrictions.
- ASFF accepts both Short and Feature film submissionsÂ from across 12 genres including: Advertising, Animation, Artistsâ€™ Film, Comedy, Dance, Documentary, Drama, Experimental, Fashion, Music Video, Thriller and Virtual Reality.
- Short Film Entry Fee: Â£24.00 (approx. SG$44)
- Feature Film Entry Fee: Â£45.00 (approx. SG$82)
- Virtual Reality Entry Fee: Â£30.00 (approx. SG$55)
ASFF 2018 Prizes include:
- Screen at a major BAFTA-Recognised UK and International Festival
- Eligibility at the EE British Academy Film & Television Awards (BAFTA)
- Awards: Best of Category, Festival Winner (Â£1,000, approx. SG$1833), Best Screenplay (Â£1,000, approx. SG$1833) & People’s Choice
- Further exposure with editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine and online
More information and the submission link can be found at the official website here.