CALL FOR ENTRIES: Lights, Camera and Action for a #DrugFreeSG
Presented by the Central Narcotics Bureau
CONTEST ENTRY DETAILS
- Contest period: 1 February 2018 – 29 June 2018
- Deadline: 29 June 2018
- Open to Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents aged between 13 – 25.
- No entry fee.
- Individual and group entries welcome.
- Live action and documentary films/videos of any genre all welcome.
- Films/videos must be 3 – 5 minute duration.
Each team must submit a video to the theme of Lights, Camera, Action For A #DrugFreeSG and must include the tagline #DrugFreeSG and the Anti-Drug Ribbon logo.
- Date: 31 March 2018, Saturday
- Time: 9:00AM ““ 1:00PM
- Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute, 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601
- Admission: Free, but limited spaces available.
Ric will be sharing pointers on the processes of filmmaking, roles of essential personnel, developing the script, filming and production.
Register for the workshop via Eventbrite here.