Call For Entries: China International New Media Short Film Festival 中国国际新媒体短片节 2016
CSFF Short Film Creation Supporting Program: Drama, Animation and Documentary
To discover and support film and television talents as well as inspire short film creators worldwide, the 7th CSFF Organising Committee initiated the “CSFF Short Film Creation Supporting Program” with a total supporting fund of RMB 300,000. The 7th CSFF Organising Committee will set up a selection jury constituted by 15 members to pick out one outstanding director through online review at the International Short Film Online Trading Platform and selection jury review meetings. The only director will receive the award of Best Director.
The 20 best short films submitted in all categories will attend the International Short Film Screening to be held in Shenzhen from November 26th to 30th, 2016.
Registration deadline: September 1, 2016
Registration fee: no fee
1) Films completed after: January 1st, 2015
2) Maximum duration: 20 minutes
3) Country of production: All countries
4) Screening format: MOV, MP4, MPEG4 or AVI (sent on a DVD disc) Video quality: High definition 720 p (1280*720) and above, H.264 video codec is preferred.
5) Accepted genres: Live Action Short (Fiction)
6) Subtitles: The preview copy must have English subtitles
7) Content Criteria: The content of the film shall not violate the laws of the PRC and shall not contain ethnic, religious or racial discrimination, pornographic, violent or unwholesome content, plagiarism or infringement of copyright.
The announcement of the 20 selected short films for the International Short Film Screening will be released on the official website on September 10, 2016.
The Selected Director for CSFF Short Film Creation Supporting Program will be announced at the 7th CSFF Opening Ceremony on November 25th, 2016.
Best Director Award: RMB 300,000
More information about the festival here.