Call For Entries: 2nd Toronto-Singapore Film Festival 2007
The Toronto-Singapore Film Festival is now accepting submissions for its second festival in 2007. This festival aims to introduce Singapore to the audiences of Toronto through films made by Singaporean filmmakers. The first festival was held on 18 February 2006.
Films of all lengths and subject matter are welcome to submit. There is no entry fee, but the following is required:
- Two (2) region-free DVDs of the film for selection and screening.
- Full film/video synopsis
- A 50-word description of the film or video (for promotional purposes)
- Director(s) biography and photograph
- Full cast list and a complete and accurate list of credits
- Stills from the film (high resolution electronic files are acceptable – 300 dpi or higher)
- Press kit and/or electronic press kit with posters if available
The submissions will be viewed and selected by the Festival Committee with preference to films that have not been previously screened in Toronto. Applicants will be notified by electronic mail of the results by February 1, 2007. For more information, contact the Festival: firstname.lastname@example.org